Wonderland
6.01.2006

Yum, New Blog



Current Mood: Sleepy?
Music to My Fancy: Rum is For Drinking, Not for Burning [Senses Fail]


Aiiight I got a new blog, again, believe it's my fifth but hey who's counting? Don't need another excuse from doing work though, so I dunno why I made it. Ah, what the heck, I'll do it anyway.

Spent about two hours this morning getting all the html the way I like it and yes, the pretty graphics are all belong to me. I stayed up till 2 in the morning last night from lack of life watching adult swim and placing the basic template on here. Mmm, adult swim. As you can tell, I love Alice in Wonderland, thought I'm not as gothic at the page suggests, if at all. The layout was actually an accident. I was creating a template for my friend's hat site named "Mad Hatter" and I began thinking too much of American McGee's Alice, so the template became exactly as is on this page [except "Mad Alice" was "Mad Hatter"]. After it was done I realized that all her hats are cute and anime, so this layout wouldn't do but I didn't wanna waste it. And there you go. Featuring little ol' me with "blood" dripping down my mouth.



Posted at 10:12:00 AM