Wonderland
6.14.2006

ilikahdahtaffy ._.



Current Mood: Tummy ache
Music to My Fancy: Where is My Mind [The Pixies]

Just sitting here eating too much taffy :3

I finally know what I'm gonna wear to this comic/toy con this saturday after days of trying to figure it out lol.. I thought this morning I was gonna be Barbie but Jeffie (who's going as Spidey) told me I might as well just go as Gwen Stacey.. so there I go! Just gotta find a suitable outfit now, but all I need to make sure I have is the black headband. Better than wearing preppy bitch clothes anyday :)





Posted at 12:15:00 PM

5 Falls:

Blogger your fell down the rabbit hole and wrote

phentermine nice :)

8/19/2006 01:34:00 AM

 
Blogger your fell down the rabbit hole and wrote

earn money - tramadol cool blog :)

8/23/2006 02:49:00 AM

 
Blogger Sandra White fell down the rabbit hole and wrote

phentermine - health insurance - debt consolidation - home equity loans Nice comment.. I ll come back for sure :]

8/26/2006 06:53:00 PM

 
Blogger Sandra White fell down the rabbit hole and wrote

phentermine - health insurance - debt consolidation - home equity loans Nice comment.. I ll come back for sure :]

8/31/2006 07:09:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous fell down the rabbit hole and wrote

hello beautiful woman.

just wanted to say hi to the little panda.


btw: check www.thebeebees.net
;p

10/25/2006 02:00:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Back to Wonderland